Does the Xbox Music pass ever go on sale?

Jeffrey Fox

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I know the Xbox Live Gold monthly passes will regularly go on sale and vendors will sometimes sell them below MSRP, but I did a quick search on Amazon for Xbox Music and it seems like the price is fixed. Am I correct in assuming Xbox Music passes don't get discounted? Is there somewhere else I can go to save some money on the service?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Never if you aren't in the USA. USA gets carriers sometimes bundling it or even Microsoft stores. But other than that, it is a standard price, well worth the money if you are invested into the Microsoft ecosystem and love lots of music varieties.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
This takes a while, but if you do the Bing Rewards program, you can earn one free month of Xbox Music. I'm currently in my free month now and enjoying it. Still trying to earn enough credits to get a second month, but not there yet.

​Just another option in case your interested.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
The pass was on sale for $30 during last December. The sale was supposed to be in-store but I bought it online for the same price. Not a bad deal at $30 for a free year of music.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It was on sale this past Xmas. Microsoft did this "12 days of xmas" sale. One of the days featured the Music Pass. I believe it was $30 in-store for a limited amount, and $50 online. Bought two codes online - a pretty good deal. Other than that, I'm not aware of any sales.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss