Is it possible to get Xbox music without a credit card?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I mean, Jesus Christ? Does Microsoft want to earn money or not? Many of their products can't be bought by masses of people. In the Netherlands its not normal to have a credit card. How the **** can I get Xbox music?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
You can use a Microsoft gift card or Xbox card and add this to your account.

Je kunt die kaarten oa by de Media markt kopen.

Farnic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This probably won't help since you are in another country, but in the USA Microsoft Stores you can buy a one year pass card with a scratch off code just like you would an Xbox Gold membership.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Really? I just assumed in 2015 most everyone uses a credit card.
You're way, way off. I can tell you that, even in the US (not that I know where the US ranks), for college students, a huge consumer group, only 21 percent of college freshmen -1st-year- students have/use a credit card, and it goes up to only 60 percent for seniors. And not all of those cards are in their names. Even for students from high-income families, the figure is only 53%.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I mean, Jesus Christ? Does Microsoft want to earn money or not? Many of their products can't be bought by masses of people. In the Netherlands its not normal to have a credit card. How the **** can I get Xbox music?

I am guessing you see the word Credit card and read it literally (Sensible thing to do most times) but in this case the words Credit card actually stands for Credit and Debit card.

Hope that helps......

Fabe56

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I am guessing you see the word Credit card and read it literally (Sensible thing to do most times) but in this case the words Credit card actually stands for Credit and Debit card.

Hope that helps......

Totally true mostly for European ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss