Xbox Music and 512 RAM phones

zdentonz

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Posted this in the Lumia 520 forum, no response so I'll try it here.

I just have a general question about the Lumia 520 and Xbox Music. Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag on your device? Nothing is more frustrated than clicking Xbox music, seeing "Resuming..." for 5 minutes and then it closes and goes back to the start screen. It also takes like a good 3 minutes to start playing a song. Just constantly showing its loading. I reset the device once and its still doing it. Not sure if its because I have a 32 SD card or if it has 512 RAM. Also, anyone else having issues with syncing playlist to the 520 or any phone 512 RAM? It just always says "syncing" under setting and my playlists are still not there. Need to know if this is an issue with the 520 or if its time for me to get a new prepaid phone as a mp3.
Another thing, I'll be listening in my car via bluetooth and after a set amount of songs, it just stops. It could be 10 songs, it could be 20 songs but then I have to go back on my phone and select shuffle again. Any ideas on this as well?

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The whole Xbox Music experience on mobile is a mess. You can say the same for desktop too. I have a Lumia 810 with 1gb of ram an experience the same issues as well.
Its not your phone.
Their app just barely works enough to get the job done... sometimes.
Lets hope it improves with Win10.
But so far; it hasn't.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Sorry you're experiencing problems with your 520. I can tell you that I have no such problems (downloading, Bluetooth, playlists, shuffling) with a Lumia 1020. If it was the OS or the app, we'd all be experiencing problems. The only time I experience downloading problems is when I am short on space, which is often with only 32gb of non-expandable storage, but a great super-hi-res camera, and a serious music habit. Good luck getting past your problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo