I can't seem to sign in to Xbox for music on a Surface Pro 3, what should I do?

ngrandy72

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I can't seem to sign in to xbox for music....on a surface pro 3

I have never experienced a service so frustrating...perhaps its for the best given what I read about it online but I wanted to "buy" music on the device itself. I use Spotify on a smart phone but saw that was tricky to access via the pc so I figured I would pay for the membership. I had this same issue on a windows phone 3 yrs ago and returned it but essentially I cannot authenticate. I get a nonsense error message and getting answers from MS has been brutal...they can't even connect on a call back. The chat service has no idea what to do and meanwhile I can't use the function on a new machine that I really want to use. It has been absolutely the worst technical experience I've ever had....several weeks now and no way to seem to correct it. If nobody has an idea here I'm giving up on xbox entirely....I simply can't spend anymore time on it.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: I can't seem to sign in to xbox for music....on a surface pro 3

Is your Surface running Windows 8.1 or have you upgraded it to Windows 10? Do you sign into Windows with a Microsoft account, or does your Surface have a local account? What error message are you seeing?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: I can't seem to sign in to xbox for music....on a surface pro 3

Basically if you want help then you need to let people know what the problem is apart from being "Frustrated".

The more information you give makes helping far easier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa