Downloading songs Finishing up.., how can I get it to finish?

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Downloading songs "Finishing up..."

I'm using Groove Music on Windows 10 Mobile Preview. A 10 days ago I used the music pass to download an album. Two of the songs have been stuck with "Finishing up..." in the downloads area. Two days later, it happened again with two more songs, so I now have four songs that are stuck "Finishing up...". Canceling doesn't work nor does attempting to re-download the songs. I can't seem to get rid of the message. Any ideas on how to clear them out? (Fortunately it doesn't seem to be using any actual power (i.e., battery) as if it's actually trying to download stuff, but the banner that I constantly have four songs downloading is annoying.)

wp_ss_20151012_0001.png

dwarfsize

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Downloading songs "Finishing up..."

Would love to get some answers for this as well, I've got the same issue with 5 song downloads. I think it's slowing down groove music for me, cause whenever it opens up it takes longer than it did before this started happening. I wish there was a way to 'reset' the download progress and cancel them

anon(9600179)

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey,
Seems complicated because we don't have access to the temporary files, cannot uninstall the application...
Microsoft published a new update for the Groove Music application, does it reset your downloads?

Dean Clarke

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Go into store, then click on my library. Find groove, select it. Then click update. It will reinstall. Then run it, and the downloads will then complete properly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos