Bluetooth skipping since the last update

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? I can play the music fine over plugged in headphones or the phones speakers, but try to play it through Bluetooth on any speaker, results in pausing, skipping and other goofy audio oddities. Anyone else?

Windows Phone.... Rebuilding since 2010.

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Same issues. Audio irregularities through Bluetooth on a portable speaker as well as my stereo in my truck.

Sometimes it is extremely bad, and other times it is hardly noticeable.

Wonder if it is an antenna/interference issue with the bluetooth and possibly wifi radios.

Desynthesis

May 12, 2014
Visit site
This is exactly the issue I'm encountering....do you know if it's local to a specific version of Groove, or to WM10? It's irritating enough that I wouldn't mind going back to an earlier version of WM10 (or even earlier) to fix it.

smurph295

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Got this problem also trying to play music through my car system using blue tooth. I have the latest updates on my 950xl. Some times its really bad other times not so. I have tried deleting music on my music pass and re downloaded but the problem still exits. Does any one know of a fix. Cheers shaun

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth connect ability should be as basic as something can get, but it seems that Windows 10 (and W10M), have had the most troublesome time getting it right, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte