Not sure where I'm going wrong with cloud streaming.

Thazal

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello I'm trying to get cloud streaming to work in Groove from OneDrive. I uploaded my music to OneDrive in the music folder and from what I've read that's all I should need to do for the music to show up on my devices using Groove. That's not working though, at the moment I have to add the music to OneDrive then select each individual song one at a time and hit play from inside the OneDrive Live site so it opens in the Groove web player and once it starts playing for a few seconds it will sync to my devices using Groove. Doing it that way is going to take forever for my 170+GB music collection, did something change since all the tutorials on the web including Microsoft's own guide or is something broken?

Thanks for reading.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I have about 55GB of music on OneDrive that I can stream to my phone. I did not have to do anything special to get it to recognize the music in Groove. As long as the Microsoft account used for OneDrive and for your phone are the same, it should be automatic. I know when I upload new music, it can take a few minutes for it to sync, but it is still a lot faster than what you are describing.

Thazal

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I have about 55GB of music on OneDrive that I can stream to my phone. I did not have to do anything special to get it to recognize the music in Groove. As long as the Microsoft account used for OneDrive and for your phone are the same, it should be automatic. I know when I upload new music, it can take a few minutes for it to sync, but it is still a lot faster than what you are describing.

This is what I was expecting and I can't figure out the cause of the problem. I'm using the same account and my fiance even tried with her account and it did the same thing that is happening to me.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre