Playlist transfer and other gripes

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
How in the world do I move a playlist from this god awful groove app to the groove app on my phone? I have about 6 hours of music on a playlist that I would like to move to my phone. I am also having issues with albums being split in two. And example is I have goldfingers greatest hits. Well, one half has the album art, while the other just has the blank album cover. This app is infuriating. I miss the easy syncing like the Zune app used to have.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
How in the world do I move a playlist from this god awful groove app to the groove app on my phone? I have about 6 hours of music on a playlist that I would like to move to my phone. I am also having issues with albums being split in two. And example is I have goldfingers greatest hits. Well, one half has the album art, while the other just has the blank album cover. This app is infuriating. I miss the easy syncing like the Zune app used to have.

Everything you need to know about the Groove music app on Windows 10 | Windows Central

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/7ee59370-1a27-aab1-668a-2844f2ae05e7/copy-playlists-from-a-pc-to-a-windows-10-mobile-device

Check that you're signed in groove app for both pc and mobile using the same account

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I am signed in on both devices. So basically i need to either have a music pass, or add the songs manually to my onedrive? that is a huge pain.

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
i could, but it seems that moving them to one drive is easier. I need all the space i can get on my phone, seeing as how my icon doesnt have removable storage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs