No find album info option on Groove mobile

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I tag my music in Mp3tag, but you know Groove, for some reason it won't recognise artists and show artist pictures, so I was thrilled when I saw the Find album info option. Now, the option appears on my computer, but I don't have it on my phone, is this a normal thing? If it's not, any idea how to fix it?
Thanks

Edit: Just to make sure I'm being clear: Yes, my music is tagged perfectly, it's not a tag problem. Yes, the Groove version number is the same on both my pc and my phone (3.6.2398.0). My problem is a missing feature on my phone that shows up on my pc (The missing feature being Find album info)

The screenshots: my pc
2016-08-26 (2).png

my phone
wp_ss_20160826_0002.png

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I tag my music in Mp3tag, but you know Groove, for some reason it won't recognise artists and show artist pictures, so I was thrilled when I saw the Find album info option. Now, the option appears on my computer, but I don't have it on my phone, is this a normal thing? If it's not, any idea how to fix it?
Thanks

are the groove apps on the pc and phone the same version? you can check by opening the app, go to settings > about

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
try a different editor, another user using the same mp3tag had the same issues but they got solved when he switched to a different program
mp3tag is not the problem, the problem is Groove not having the Find Album Info option on my phone even though it appears on my pc, I really don't see how my tag editor could be the problem
Could you point me toward this user or the thread please?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks

Hey, you must have correct song name along with singer name/album name. Groove music will automatically fetch it(90% working for me) whether it is phone or Mobile app 🙂.

You can check the screenshot from latest groove app. I only had song name while copied from w7 pc. But groove auto fetch feature found the whole info 🛈. 😊

https://s9.postimg.org/b2gsijfgf/wp_ss_20160826_0003_2.png

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey, you must have correct song name along with singer name/album name. Groove music will automatically fetch it(90% working for me) whether it is phone or Mobile app ��.

You can check the screenshot from latest groove app. ��
https://s9.postimg.org/b2gsijfgf/wp_ss_20160826_0003_2.png

My music is meticulously tagged. But again, this really has nothing to do with my problem. My problem is a missing feature in the mobile version of the Groove app.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2