Camera issue on wp 8.1 in Lumia 520

Ali Ahmad Sabir

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Images are showing some colored pixels in low light. What are those and how to fix them? Please help.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
try a soft reset ( long press volume down + power button until phone reboots) you can also try changing the white balance exposure and iso setttings...and check wether the issue remains....using and other lens preferably nokia camera)

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'm having this issue on my 520 using Lumia black on 8.0 too. Border pixels go red when i click pics in low light with high ISO. This seems to be a firmware issue and should be fixed when cyan comes out.

P.s. Soft reset won't work, I've tried. But it doesn't remove any data.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else want to help further?

stick to low ISO images only. When in dark, just increase the shutter speed and lower the ISO when using nokia camera. That would be helpful. Keep ISO at 200 or maybe 400, and shutter speed can be on auto, or manual if you know a bit about photography. That would keep the tinge away.

intoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if its not right for me to post here, but since I found a similar issue with my phone. I really thought that I broke my phone already... after upgrading my 1520 to 8.1 it starded to show this pinkish stain when using camera..

dumgeek

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
i have a 1520.3 and was in the dev. Prev. 8.1 . The camera stopped working, and certain applications say that my phone doesn't have a cam. Tried. All the tricks mentioned in different forums. Now I rolled it back to 8.0 using Nokia recovery tool.:(. Hope MS fixit soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs