- 02-05-2013, 10:02 AM #1
It's day 2! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?
February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!
This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!
At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-05-2013, 01:55 PM #4
This morning I did the Cardio Strength and Power exercise video from the Insanity Program. then I ran to work because the 7 train was delayed by 30 minutes and I had lab meeting to get to. So ran through Grand Central to the 6 and speed walked once I got off the 6.
02-06-2013, 10:06 AM #8
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
4 mile cycle in this morning then squats etc at the gym (using Office on on WinPhone to track my programme) then 4 miles cycle back after work this afternoon. Oh and I've done a couple of laps round the office!
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 20Last Post: 02-07-2013, 04:38 PM
- By oldpueblo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:36 AM
- By ftap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:58 PM
- By psychotron in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:40 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 02-14-2007, 09:21 AM