Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rene Ritchie

Global Posts
    2,374 Global Posts
    It's day 2! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?

--

February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!

At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    Temporarily dispossessed editor,
    http://www.imore.com

http://twitter.com/reneritchie
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I started this morning with a spinning class. I scored a 72 on my sleep and I am already at 4585 on my FitBit.

I'll be on the exercise bike tonight, it's my standby for when I don't have enough time in the evening to commit to a full hour.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    This morning I did the Cardio Strength and Power exercise video from the Insanity Program. then I ran to work because the 7 train was delayed by 30 minutes and I had lab meeting to get to. So ran through Grand Central to the 6 and speed walked once I got off the 6.

Kickboxing is on for today

It's Tuesday, that means pull-ups (the negative ones for now) and dips. Dips are done but I am dreading the pull ups.

Fast walk in and around the shopping center near my office but no shopping :(

4 mile cycle in this morning then squats etc at the gym (using Office on on WinPhone to track my programme) then 4 miles cycle back after work this afternoon. Oh and I've done a couple of laps round the office!

Tuesday was officiating basketball for a JV high school game
    Developer

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Tuesday is bridges for me, and I did 2 sets, 25 and 20. This is all part of an exercise program I have been doing for a few months now.
    Apps:
    Weather Smiles - Weather Live tile with 2 locations 1 tile and a smilie :)
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper