Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,375 Global Posts
    It's day 4! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?

--

February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!

At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    Temporarily dispossessed editor,
    http://www.imore.com

http://twitter.com/reneritchie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I did the George Saint Pierre RushFit whole body strength and endurance work out. and now i sit trying to write my dissertation. sucky writing.

Today is jogging (soft j) and stretching. Simple and low key is the name of the game today.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    I did a fitness assessment at work this morning and already have 7628 steps on my fitbit. The fitness assessment is the begining of a 9 week Personal Fitness Quest where I will meet with one of the fitness center personel for 1x1 training once per week and I had to sign an agreement saying I will work out at least 2 other times each week and they reevaluate you at the end to show your progress.
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Thursday is abs and for that I am currently doing flat straight leg raises.
    Apps:
    Weather Smiles - Weather Live tile with 2 locations 1 tile and a smilie :)
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper

Thursday is my relaxing yoga day. So peaceful.

Thursday was just walk around the office building for 30 minutes. Not much time to do a full workout, but something is better than nothing.