Fitness Accessories/Gear Recommendation Thread

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey,
This is the thread where we recommend some accessories and gear to help with those health and fitness goals. Accessories can be anything from a heart rate monitor to a towel.
Right now here are three that I never workout without:

BlueBuds X Wireless Headset
Runtastic Heartrate monitor
Gym towel with hidden storage (for keys/cellphone/etc)

I'll have a proper review up on the homepage in a few days for both the wireless headset and Runtastic. What do you guys use?

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Fun thread.

I'm still loving my Jaybird Freedom J3s, but they made an even better one now...

I always use my Garmin Forerunner 305 on runs.

And I never leave without my Vibram Five Fingers. Toe shows FTW!

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the Fivefiners? I've thought of getting a pair for trail runs...or getting trail shoes?

I really like them. It's like being barefoot, but you're partially shod. Also, for trail running, when they get wet, they don't get heavy. So that's nice. The not nice part, though, is that they're not cheap. And since they have such a thin sole, they do wear out, too.

birthdayshoes.com is pretty cool for all things minimal (shoe-wise).

dmojica2000

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know if the SCOSCHE RHYTHM HEART RATE MONITOR /BLUETOOTH is compatible with the runtastic pro app? I have a Lumia 920 and I want to start using a heart reate monitor and since I have the app I would love to get a bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett