- 02-15-2013, 05:49 PM #1
It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!
This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-15-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Today besides my normal breakfast i had a big bowl of tomato pink bean soup where I had accidentally dumped a ton of trinadad scorpin pepper hot sauce in. it was delicious but it did hurt to eat. but since my cravings are kicking in I am going to have a serving and a half (about 420 calories) of a Newman's Own Margherita thin crust pizza. they are really tasty and pretty healthy considering they are frozen pizza. take that junk food loving me!
02-16-2013, 06:51 PM #3
- 30 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
For breakfast I had fresh strawberries in some vanilla yogurt, and this afternoon I went to a chinese restaurant with my bf for lunch/supper. :) Also had a california roll for the first time in my life and it was pretty good!
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2013, 04:05 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:56 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health & FitnessReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:17 PM