Elite x3 lap dock availability

RokitRodney

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
So I purchased an eliteX3 prior to the availability of the lap dock. I was in a store the other day and asked if the lap dock was available separately and the microsoft employee did not know. He just kept telling me "it all come is an huge box"

Can I buy just the lap dock? where? prize?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So I purchased an eliteX3 prior to the availability of the lap dock. I was in a store the other day and asked if the lap dock was available separately and the microsoft employee did not know. He just kept telling me "it all come is an huge box"

Can I buy just the lap dock? where? prize?

You can buy the Lap Dock from Microsoft, if you are in the US (and probably Canada and the UK too, not 100% sure):
www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/HP-Elite-x3-Lap-Dock/productID.5069318900

You can also try amazon and second hand sites, like eBay.

Netwolf-irc

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
It is around CAD $800+ tax in the Microsoft Canada store. You can pick it up yourself in store. It's far too expensive, IMHO and you will be limited to a continuum like experience -- with most apps like Words not like their native WIN32 version....pretty much a very limited use of any app.

It also lacks a touchscreen. A nicer replacement is a nicer Tablet running Windows 10 where you can miracast easily.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss