03-06-2017 08:00 AM
31 12
tools
    Same here on TMO

Sent from mTalk
    02-02-2017 01:13 PM
    I talked to HP about it this morning (called about a separate issue... the phone said i removed my SD card when i didn't. they said they've upgraded the sim tray and are overnighting the new one to me. pretty awesome customer support). They said I have to talk to Tmobile first to ensure everything is setup properly and that my SIM card can support it (is that even a thing? i'm not sure) and if it still doesn't work, I can call back. The support person left my ticket open and said if someone else doesn't take ownership of the ticket prior to her returning on tuesday (she's out tomorrow until then), she'll call back and follow up on it. So, yeah, slight annoyances with the phone, but HP support is great.

Added/Edited: So I'm going to be trying to stop by a Tmobile store this week and have them make sure everything is fine on their end and that I don't need to replace my SIM card. After that, its still a problem, I'll talk to HP again.
    Last edited by pjhenry1216; 02-02-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: expanded details
    02-02-2017 01:40 PM
    So, I finally had a chance to stop by a store. No one knew anything about what I was talking about. They didn't know what LTE Advanced or Enhanced were. They didn't even think Tmobile supported it. All they tried was giving me a new SIM card as mine was a slightly older version. Still have the same issue, so that didn't fix anything. I read somewhere about having Tmobile update the IMEI they have on your account, but not sure how much that would help if any.
    02-16-2017 11:21 AM
    Did you solved anything? Mine still is flashing lte+ back and forth,I haven't done anything about it though. My Lumia 950xl never did this So I don't know what to say. On the AT&T store they gave me the latest apn settings and applied them, still the same up to this day, they said something about att rolling out gradually an upgrade to their network and what not, still the same up to this day. I'm not frustrated by this, just really curious.
    02-26-2017 09:12 PM
    Any update?
    03-04-2017 07:19 AM
    So, I called Tmobile about it and got a tech. Also seemed confused by carrier aggregation, even though Tmobile has been using it for years. They say it should simply just work, so there's no configuration needed other than to be compatible. So I need to talk to HP again. I'm also having an issue with the SIM tray in that the SD card suddenly becomes removed for no reason and I have to restart the phone for it to be seen again. So I'll bring it up with them when I talk to them.
    03-06-2017 08:00 AM
31 12