After purchasing my X3 in October, I immediately grabbed the Rugged case. Figuring I'd want to protect that beast, I wanted the best.

Unfortunately, the case died sometime in December.

I then bought the silicone case. Already, a mere four months later, the bottom of the case is cracking off.

Now, the only other cases for the device are a "wallet" case and a "folio" case. Neither item suits me.

Is it too hard to ask for a cheap rubberized silicone case? Those have always worked the best for me.
    zmancb7 likes this.
    04-18-2017 02:51 PM
    You could try this one.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=K20otMIN

I love all the Incipio cases I have had for my various phones.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-18-2017 03:20 PM
    Nice, but I'm scared of the fabric. My phones get stuffed in pockets all the time.

Wonder if my son could print one.
    04-18-2017 04:46 PM
    Yeah mine too. I had the same case for my Pixel, but I never took it out of the box so I can't comment on the durability.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-19-2017 12:15 PM
    my silicone one that came with the bundle is also cracking at the bottom. Plus it's a dust magnet so having it my pocket it always a pain. I'm going naked for now, phone looks pretty slick but worry when I have it out sometimes.
    04-20-2017 06:11 AM
    I am using the Incipio Esquire case for when I pocket my phone. I do often use a holster but the device doesn't fit in the holster with the case on.

The cloth is holding up just fine, although I am not that tough on my devices. I actually like the feel of the case. It does also fit the desk dock aa well with the same desk dock cover as the HP cases.
    04-23-2017 10:01 AM
    I always cased every phone I've owned. Recently began loving flip cases, simply for the reason that I am able to fully protect the screen and not have to use a screen protector and I can stand the phone up for media consumption in horizontal mode (netflix and youtube).

I also think they look most professional and are awesome. HP's own leather folio case has outstanding build quality and performs great with the magnet that ensures that the case stays closed and doesn't flap around! Give it a go, I think you will like it.
    Yesterday 07:37 PM
    I have been thinking about giving the HP flip case a try as well. I have just gotten so used to holstering the phone though. Thanks for the opinion though. The HP folio case is definitely the most professional choice for the x3 so far.
    Yesterday 09:37 PM