Continuum issues with Excel & OneNote

zmancb7

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
So have a weird issue only when connected to my lapdock.

In Excel: I can't select a single cell. Just can't. It selects a 4x5 rectangle and anywhere I click, it just expands that selection. I can't double click in any cell but if I start typing, it will fill in the most bottom right cell.

Basically unusable.

In OneNote: the pages are just wonky. When I click to start typing, the cursor will actually be placed 5-7 lines above where I clicked. So definitely annoying but that's what the arrow keys are for. What makes it SUPER-annoying for me is that lately, when I start typing and OneNote needs to expand down so the scroll bar is used, the words I'm actually typing disappear off screen and I can't see them.

I don't know how to explain but can take videos later I suppose.

I've tried rebooting the lapdock and turning off/on the x3 but no luck.

Would be quite embarrassing if I needed this for a meeting and had it not work like this.

Anyone else having the same issues?

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
re: Continuum issues with Excel & OneNote

I cant' say that I am.

I'm able to open OneNote and add information as I'd expect.

continuum_onenote.png

I'm able to open Excel and edit spreadsheets

continuum_excel.png

What I can't apparently do is open spreadsheets (and I presume other documents) stored on network attached shares like SharePoint or one of our NT Servers in our domain.

continuum_iteration_backlog.png

zmancb7

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I cant' say that I am.

I'm able to open OneNote and add information as I'd expect.

I'm able to open Excel and edit spreadsheets

What I can't apparently do is open spreadsheets (and I presume other documents) stored on network attached shares like SharePoint or one of our NT Servers in our

Sorry to get back so late, was trying to get it to replicate my symptoms but the only time it did was when I was in a meeting of course so I couldn't take a screenshot or a vid of the problems.

So far with the creator's update it's been going smoothly.

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to get back so late, was trying to get it to replicate my symptoms but the only time it did was when I was in a meeting of course so I couldn't take a screenshot or a vid of the problems.

So far with the creator's update it's been going smoothly.

Don't forget to update the firmware on your lapdock

zmancb7

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Don't forget to update the firmware on your lapdock

You know, every once in a while I'll get a notification that there's a new update for the x3 through the wireless lapdock tool app that came out. But the updates don't go through wireless like I thought the app said. Will have to wire it up and download.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs