How's the sound on the HP Stream 7?

Musanna

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
How's the sound on the HP Stream 7? Does the 8 also have a mono speaker?

I'm looking to replace a busted kindle fire and need something to "share" with my 2 year old. We mainly need it for watching amazon prime/youtube, with occasional web surfing for myself and my husband. We're trying to decide between this or another kindle. Anyone with experience with both, which would you choose? Thank you!

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I've only got experience with this one, but the sound seems fine to me, as long as you don't cover the speaker. It's definitely better sound than my textbook 8 had.

Celandine

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
How's the sound on the HP Stream 7? Does the 8 also have a mono speaker?

I'm looking to replace a busted kindle fire and need something to "share" with my 2 year old. We mainly need it for watching amazon prime/youtube, with occasional web surfing for myself and my husband. We're trying to decide between this or another kindle. Anyone with experience with both, which would you choose? Thank you!

Its a mono speaker. Works okay for me and if I'm somewhere where I cannot hear what I'm listening to, I just plug in my earbuds. I've heard that some get a 'buzzing' sound heard through the earbuds, but I'm having no problems. Really love this device. Just wish the battery lasted a bit longer.

I have a Fire HD 6 and the mono speaker on this device sounds about the same to me. Hope that helps.

latetothepalmparty

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Bought one at the local Microsoft store on Thursday with a $25 off coupon from
microsoft store. Sound is decent, listening to some Billie Holiday, for $75 I'm satisfied. Plus a full version of office, publisher, access...hope I can transfer to surface pro 3 (i5) which will be mine tonight at 6p at the local Microsoft store, Jacksonville

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3