Extremely thorough review of the HP Stream 7

RMansfield

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
There is a review of the HP Stream 7 at AnandTech that is the most thorough I've seen (if it doesn't seem that thorough to you, note that it has multiple pages).

I'd post the link, but I don't have 10 posts yet to be able to do so. Maybe I'll come back and post it.

I'm still enamored with this little tablet, but I've yet to find any justifiable use for it. I turn it on, run updates, surf the web or answer email with less ease than I could on a larger machine, and then turn it back off. But for whatever reason I still like it.

NuAngel

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I've been keeping an eye on this, and some other very inexpensive windows tablet device, I can't even think of which one right now. I have my ASUS T-100 2-in-1, but I want something that is tablet only, and eventually something as thin and light as an iPad air would be GREAT.

RMansfield

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I've been keeping an eye on this, and some other very inexpensive windows tablet device, I can't even think of which one right now. I have my ASUS T-100 2-in-1, but I want something that is tablet only, and eventually something as thin and light as an iPad air would be GREAT.

I have the first iPad Air. Honestly, it's more useful than the Stream 7, but I'm keeping both for the time being.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3