- 09-19-2012, 11:43 AM #1
- SIZE: 120.5 x 63 x 10.28mm
- WEIGHT: 113 grams with battery
- DISPLAY: super LCD display, with Gorilla Glass for greater durability
- SCREEN: 4-inch touch screen with WVGA (800x 480) resolution
- CPU SPEED - Qualcomm S4 1 GHz dual-core
- PLATFORM - Windows Phone 8
- SIM MicroSIM
- Total storage: 4 GB
- RAM: 512 MB
- EXPANSION SLOT
- MicroSD card
- NETWORK - HSPA/WCDMA (Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz); GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- GPS - Internal GPS antenna with GLONASS
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack : plug any headphones with a standard-sized 3.5mm connector
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash
- f/2.8 aperture and 35mm lens
- 720p HD video recording with stereo sound
- Dedicated camera button
SOUND ENHANCEMENT - Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio built in
BATTERY - Capacity: 1,700 mAh
- 09-19-2012, 11:52 AM #3
Wow, bottom bar is VERY derivative of Sony Xperia styling-wise:
EDIT: better pictures:
And 4 gb onboard storage? Seriously?! Even the HTC Trophy and HTC Arrive/7 Pro had 16 gb.
Last edited by Mitlov; 09-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.
- 09-19-2012, 11:55 AM #4
- 09-19-2012, 12:01 PM #5It supports MicroSD. That should negate any storage issues.
- 09-20-2012, 10:39 AM #7
What to say about the 8s..
Dual Core 1ghz not to shabby
with a 1700amp Battery that is huge for small Phone.
4" Inch Screen perfect for Small Hands
My erks about the phone
4gig drive would fill fast with alot of apps and games, sd card in wp8 will only hold music,video's,pictures, documents from my understanding no apps, games. But I could be wrong about that.
512 Ram - let hope wp8 is has optimized when it comes to memory usage like wp7 is..
no front facing camera - only those that are into video calling, skype, etc..would need this feature.
Overall is looks to be a great phone. But will have to wait and see what the reviews are like and the pricing. If price is low enough off contract then it will be a winner in my book.
- 09-20-2012, 03:44 PM #8
The lack of FFC and removable battery make it an absolute no-go for me. I'm only just able to forgive the 920 for having no removable battery despite all the other awesome stuff packed in there!
- 09-20-2012, 06:15 PM #11
- 09-20-2012, 07:32 PM #14
09-23-2012, 06:20 AM #16
- 386 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
this phone is the most beautiful windows phone i ever seen from htc
days ago before htc conference i was complaining why can't manufacturers design something like this
then 8S came out and made me smile:happy:
there is one thing i don't understand why did they use 2.1 bluetooth over 4.0