12-16-2012, 01:44 PM #1
- 12 Posts
I recently bought an HTC 8S...it comes with Gorilla Glass Screen, right?
But how resistent it is? Do I need to buy a screen protector cover film? Or it's resistence is enough to safely carry it in my pocket?
Thanks in advance,
12-16-2012, 02:47 PM #3
- 12 Posts
Hum...Ok...i think I'll buy a screen protector...
Is because I'm from Brazil, and I imported my HTC 8S from UK. Stuffs takes too long to get here, and I forgot to buy Screen Protector when I bought my 8S.
Well...here I will...let's buy, wait, and handle 8S with extremely caution while my covers are not delivered.
- By Nath7 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:42 PM
- By 7inchesNBPEL in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
- By TheOnlyInvictus in forum Developers CornerReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:55 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
- By tiny in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:05 PM