12-25-2012, 01:21 PM #1
- 1 Posts
So I got my son a HTC 8S for his xmas pressie , we have three Xboxes in the house and my daughter got a windows 8 laptop for xmas so I am not entirely unable to operate Microsoft kit...even like some of it.
So the whole windows ID thing worked out fine on my daughters laptop I used her xbox live account id which is a gmail address.
Next I move onto the windows 8 phone put in my sons xbox live id which is also a gmail address and it tells me that the password I have put in is wrong for a Hotmail account......? what...
check the windows 8 phone website and it clearly states to do what |I am doing .......
phone 3 support....bad manoeuvre for my blood pressure when some foreign call center worker tells me that it only works on a computer...despite the website saying otherwise...
So does anybody know how I can use my sons Xbox live id as I am supposed to be able to do as his windows id for his windows 8 phone......before my blood pressure kills me or who can I phone at Microsoft to give an earful...a number would be good too...
Merry Christmas one and all
- By fz1man in forum LG QuantumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2011, 12:05 PM
- By Donta79 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:57 AM
- By gabbai in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:40 AM
- By justsomeguy#WP in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM