12-29-2012, 03:38 PM #1
- 1 Posts
has anybody experienced this problem when they inserted the sim for the first time?
i bought this phone few days back and it isn't detecting any sim ever since. do you guys have any idea why is it happening(i've tried atleast dozen of sims and no one is working on this piece of crap)?
- 12-29-2012, 04:09 PM #2
Clearly, the device is defective. You can do one of two things at this point:
- try another dozen sim cards and maybe get lucky.
- bring the phone back and have it swapped.
(unless you have it seated in sd card slot instead of the sim slot)
06-25-2013, 03:35 AM #3
- 1 Posts
The reason behind this may be your HTC may be locked with any particular network, go check with whom you got the mobile... if they say your mobile is locked and they fail to help you then try with online unlocking service providers in getting your mobile unlocked... if you wish check with TheUnlockSpot.com provide them with your mobile model and network to which your mobile is locked and get the unlocking code from them.... hoping your new device is not defective... gud luck...
- By eezeekial in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 08-15-2015, 10:32 PM
- By pezley in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:06 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:36 AM
- By cinek in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM