- 12-30-2012, 01:47 PM #1
I am having an issue where when I take a picture, save a picture, or create a favorite there are multiple duplicates appearing in the file view.
I tried deleting all the photos, but the problem persisted
I tried turning off auto upload to SkyDrive, but the problem persisted.
I tried changing the option to save all new photos to the phone memory, but the problem persisted
I tried removing the SD card, but the problem persisted.
this is pretty irritating. All the files are named the same thing, and deleting one removes all of the duplicates.
Can something be done?
01-20-2013, 06:06 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I have a similar issue when I sync with iPhoto there are random photos duplicated. Also when I delete one of the duplicates on the phone they all disappear. However if I take a picture it seems to be OK.
I have looked through various WP8 forums and also posted the issue on windowsphone.com, but with no replies, I am beginning to suspect this to be a hardware issue (HTC 8S)...
I sincerely hope that someone from Microsoft will look at this.
- By Sadig Yusif Oglu in forum HTC 8SReplies: 106Last Post: 08-12-2015, 05:50 AM
- By Ranger5022 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2012, 03:10 PM
- By Grey NK 822 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
- By dbraden81 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2012, 04:39 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:11 PM