My 8S has the same issue with the soft coating as the 8X

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, what colour is the inside of your bottom cover? My Domino one looks like it is white all the way through, not painted. I've only had it for 10 days but the white is still absolutely pristine.

Rosenfeld Dan

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Yo. I've got an 8S Domino (black&white) for a month now and don't have a problem with the soft coating color. It's been on tables in pubs, in jeans, coats and any other place a phone can get to. I even dropped it once. And it works fine. I suggest changing your jeans brand, maybe it washes out on your phone.

flierman

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here, 1 month and beginning to show black around corners on the blue bottom...Is it possible to get some new from HTC, anyone tried? Can they me sold separately somwehere?

pac0

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
So far no problem with my 8s domino, after 3 weeks of use. Yesterday I've also bought the C820 hard shell cover from HTC to protect the back of the phone. Very good product.

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Domino 8S for 3 months now and there is not the slightest hint of any discolouration whatsoever. It still looks absolutely brand new and it's actually surprised me how resistant to marks and scratches it is proving to be.

Alex Ionas

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Using the black version for more than two months now and it is perfect, no discoloration whatsoever, i think this problem is only on the colored models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3