Issues with music player - desperately seeking solutions and explanations!!

Oscar Kinross

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm experiencing at least one of the following issues with the majority of the files in the 'Music+Videos' application on this phone:
- No album artwork
- Song duplicated, sometimes twice
- Info such as Artist, Album & Genre displayed as unknown

I have the 4GB HTC 8S + 32GB Micro SD card. My PC is running Windows 7 with the Windows Phone 8 application successfully installed.
All my music is stored on the Micro SD.

I have tried various methods of importing music files to the SD card whilst said card is in the handset, the most successful being syncing the iTunes library with the phone via the WP8 Application although this is VERY slow and still results in missing Album Artwork and occasional duplicated files. Also the files are often in the wrong folders when the SD card is viewed in windows explorer.

Ideally I'm looking for a CLEAR, STEP BY STEP guide to adding music in a way that is unproblematic although any tips/advice/suggestions/software info will be much appreciated

Thanks!

Oscar Kinross

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to find ways of doing it without using too many new programs or apps as my computer and phone are both pretty full - i will check the WPAtool out though, thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077