Clock disappeared from main menu!

Mairsh

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi to all! I picked up my HTC 8S today - very impressed at this early stage. Can't add much to the discussion at this stage but look forward to getting involved.

I have a small problem with the menu I can't find an answer to anywhere, can anyone help?
I was experimenting with the tiles on the main menu and deleted the clock tile from the main menu and can't seem to get it back from anywhere! Can anyone shed some light on this - It's driving me mad!! It just doesn't give you an option to pin the clock from anywhere I can see. I'm sure it's staring me in the face somewhere! Would be very grateful for help.

Cheers
Mairsh.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but where do I find this? Step - by - step instructions would be really helpful if at all possible.

Cheers.

Swipe right from your home screen to your row of apps.
Pin the HTC app to your home screen.
Hold down on the HTC app on your home screen.
Make it the biggest tile size and then the clock will appear.

instantcoffe

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine disappeared too: the tile became "invisible" because I had not enough memory left (thanks HTC!). I had to unistall it (couldn't reinstall cause I had no more space so had to uninstall a game too) and then I could again pin it and get my live tile working. It really is a shame, this lack of space...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99