01-21-2013, 01:36 PM #1
- 52 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Never had a HTC phone before- always Nokia. Got this 8s only because it was a cheap monthly payment and the phone looks and feels good. However, I dont think its as good as my Nokia 710 which is in the drawer at home. It has no satnav, maps are not as good, chip is less powerful and it is 4g as opposed to 8g. I also dont think that W8 is anything to shout about over W7.5 but I still like the phone...
The 'other' bit in the memory - what is that ? Are there any secret hidden menus or tricks I can find on this phone? Should I put the sim back in the 710.....
- 01-22-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- By HeyCori in forum HTC 8SReplies: 22Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:29 AM
- By StreetNerd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 09-22-2012, 04:29 AM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:13 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM