Need fast answer please

Vampa

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The problem is my facebook account and all chatting programs like viber not updating except when i open the application :S otherwise i dont receive any kind of messages except in sometimes beside sometimes i find out that i didnt recive messages on my htc 8s and i received them on my facebook from a computer the question is this problem is from the internet i am using or from the mobile? really need fast answer

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The problem is my facebook account and all chatting programs like viber not updating except when i open the application :S otherwise i dont receive any kind of messages except in sometimes beside sometimes i find out that i didnt recive messages on my htc 8s and i received them on my facebook from a computer the question is this problem is from the internet i am using or from the mobile? really need fast answer

What's the rush?

Facebook messages won't be sent to you if you aren't in network, if you chat isn't linked to your microsoft account or if your friend is offline on facebook. It's facebook "chat" not messaging.
Viber etc - unreliable notifications. Make sure battery saver is turned off i.e. there is no heart drawn on top of your battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos