img2595iw.jpg

img2596oe.jpg

img2598n.jpg

img2596e.jpg

img2599ds.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This is a typical problem with HTC phones. Someone just the other day was discussing it happening to his 8X in that forum. Stories about this make me so glad I didn't jump on the HTC bandwagon and that I stuck with Nokia, which has been so trusty and reliable for me over the years.

Alex Ionas

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Sigh, its like saying "I'lll never buy Windows XP/Vista/7/8 because my Samsung/Acer/Asus/Lenovo/HP/Dell laptop underperforms and hangs every 2 minutes."

Really?

The average consumer likes to throw rocks instantly when something doesn't work according to plan. I really don't see the connection between Windows Phone and the peeling paint on the 8S.

Alex Ionas

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I am happy that Nokia chose polycarbonate.

HTC used polycarbonate as well for the 8s and 8x but it has a soft rubber coating on top, and that is pealing off apparently, but i don't have any issues with mine. I am using a flip case and it looks brand new, no scratches or dents.

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
My "Domino" (black/white) 8S is now almost 6 months old, has never been kept in a case and still looks brand new, despite having been dropped a few times and spending hours a day in my pocket or in my panniers. What colours are others having problems with? I was thinking of getting a grey/green one as a back-up as they are going for $198 at the moment but if it is going to peel, I'll give it a miss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre