02-07-2013, 04:29 AM #1
- 4 Posts
Hi, I have my image settings set at 5mb so I expect my images to be around that size when I take them off. However when I look at them in the skydrive (and download them to my mac) they are each only 0.3mb or so. I have also synched my mac with the phone and pulled off the images to find that the most are just 1.9mb. I have made sure the phone knows I want high quality. So what is happening? Do I wirelessly pull them off the phone - if so how?
This is aside from the issues of the Other folder nicking all the free space and stopping me from having lots of decent apps without messing about manually with sd card. And don't get me started on the fact that on a mac it is not made easy to put things on as well as off the phone. Pretty poor.
07-02-2013, 09:25 PM #4
- 26 Posts
Pretty sure that if you have your phone set to auto-upload the camera roll, you will only get a compressed version... That has been my experience anyhow. I'm sure it is to spare your data usage.
To get the uncompressed file to your SkyDrive, go to your camera roll, select all images you want in a non-compressed form, and choose "save to SkyDrive"
Edit: For the record, ~2Mb seems about right for a 5MP shot... I wouldn't be concerned with that.
- By Sadig Yusif Oglu in forum HTC 8SReplies: 103Last Post: 03-23-2015, 02:48 PM
- By shahidw in forum HTC 8SReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2013, 04:15 AM
- By Jitesh Himthani in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2013, 03:35 AM
- By Ranger5022 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2012, 02:10 PM
- By clemon79 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:34 AM