Xbox Music Issues 8S.

matthew marven

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Sorry if this is already known about but I thought i'd post anyway.

I'm now on my second 8s, after sending my original one back due to issues with synicing music from my PC to my phone I then thought I would try my hand at Xbox Music Pass. Its been good, however I seem to only be able to download a certain amount of songs before any new ones downloaded do not play on the phone - upon rebooting the songs disappear? I can stream music fine, has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I've tried formatting my SD card and tried using a different one - same issue.

Thanks for any help/advice,

Matt.

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've not noticed this with songs but my playlists disappear over time; they aren't ever populated though just empty playlists.

matthew marven

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Its really annoying, for example I have roughly 150 songs in my collection (all downloaded from xbox music) which all work fine - last night I downloaded 74 songs to my phone 90% of which do not work. If I was to reboot my phone it would remove all of the songs - the same applies for ANY new songs I download?

Matt174e

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm selling my 8s and going back to WP7 because of Xbox Music. Completely useless app and software.

Looking forward to having Zune on my Dell Venue Pro :D

That said, the 8s is a solid phone. Everything else is perfect. I'll miss it for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss