Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

3 Posts
    Hi All,

Sorry if this is already known about but I thought i'd post anyway.

I'm now on my second 8s, after sending my original one back due to issues with synicing music from my PC to my phone I then thought I would try my hand at Xbox Music Pass. Its been good, however I seem to only be able to download a certain amount of songs before any new ones downloaded do not play on the phone - upon rebooting the songs disappear? I can stream music fine, has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I've tried formatting my SD card and tried using a different one - same issue.

Thanks for any help/advice,

253 Posts
    I've not noticed this with songs but my playlists disappear over time; they aren't ever populated though just empty playlists.

3 Posts
    Its really annoying, for example I have roughly 150 songs in my collection (all downloaded from xbox music) which all work fine - last night I downloaded 74 songs to my phone 90% of which do not work. If I was to reboot my phone it would remove all of the songs - the same applies for ANY new songs I download?

35 Posts
    I'm selling my 8s and going back to WP7 because of Xbox Music. Completely useless app and software.

Looking forward to having Zune on my Dell Venue Pro :D

That said, the 8s is a solid phone. Everything else is perfect. I'll miss it for sure.