02-11-2013, 04:56 AM #1
- 3 Posts
Sorry if this is already known about but I thought i'd post anyway.
I'm now on my second 8s, after sending my original one back due to issues with synicing music from my PC to my phone I then thought I would try my hand at Xbox Music Pass. Its been good, however I seem to only be able to download a certain amount of songs before any new ones downloaded do not play on the phone - upon rebooting the songs disappear? I can stream music fine, has anyone else had this issue and found a fix? I've tried formatting my SD card and tried using a different one - same issue.
Thanks for any help/advice,
02-11-2013, 07:00 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Its really annoying, for example I have roughly 150 songs in my collection (all downloaded from xbox music) which all work fine - last night I downloaded 74 songs to my phone 90% of which do not work. If I was to reboot my phone it would remove all of the songs - the same applies for ANY new songs I download?
- By jasqid in forum Groove MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2013, 07:54 PM
- By General Grudge in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
- By RTGOD in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:36 PM
- By wsrobert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:34 PM
- By Digital Moe in forum Windows 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:21 PM