HTC 8S got frozen when unlock lock screen

Danteheri

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
My HTC 8S frozen when I try to unlock my phone, entering password and freez. I have to reset by power button. Can anyone hade similar problem ??

I never have that problem. This was only one time.

LBLEIJE

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. But it's still windows, and we have some freezing experiences with windows the last decade :p 99/100 times rebooting is enough.

still windows is awesome.

Danteheri

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeap, that true. Best.

That why it was to me so strange. But i see on micro site that things is doing not all the Time but sometimes. Always on lock screen.

lbs2320

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Remove your password and that will help.

Remember that the processor in these phones aren't the biggest and everytime you unlock your phone it has to update the live tiles which does lead to some freezing.

Danteheri

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Factory reset. I do it after first time ehhh i dont have any idee why they got frezz another time. Im turn off push notifications.

spencer glasgow

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have been getting the same problem every day, i was advised to turn off the pin and not use it and now it works ok. However i'm not happy not using some sort of security on my phone.

Regards

Spencer

phoneswise

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
The same thing just happened to me and my phone is only 4days old :( I just had to hold down the power button for 20 seconds to restart it.
Does the same problem come up a lot for people and how often?

Thanks

Kieran Shevlin

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Is started happing to me when a put it on lock screen so everyone started saying take the batter out i was like is battery can't *** out so am taking it back to the shop would do the same

peuimporte

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have bought a HTC 8X phone last week, and I experience the same problem. When I want to unlock the screen after a long time (a few hours), it's frozen with written "Resuming...". I have to start it again by pressing the start button. After a few reasearch on internet, it seems that a lot of people experience this problem with HTC phones and also Nokia lumia phones. Does it come from windows phones ? I've desactivated any background activity and as it new, I have only a few application installed like whatsapp, skype and facebook, so I don't see where it comes from. Has anyone find a solution ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3