Attaching a WORD document to Yahoo mail?

Satish Nair

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Please let me know if there is any way to attach a WORD document to my email using the yahoo client ( have added yahoo to "email+accounts"). Currently, when I tap the "attach" option, it takes me to the gallery from where I can only select pictures! Is there a way to select a MS office file?

Cheers

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you go to the doc first and open it, then select Share, it should give you the option to use yahoo mail. Not the most elegant solution, but I think that will work.

Satish Nair

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes you are right. But its rather difficult when lets say you are replying to an email and want to include an attachment. If I want the mail trail, then i have to copy-paste the email contents into the new email.

arron lee1

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Satish Nair.
I wonder did you mean that we can send MS Word docs using the sharing function offered by some
Word Reading Toolkits? But what if I want to send it just as an attachment of the emails? Btw, is the Word Doc SDK necessary for the process? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Yes you are right. But its rather difficult when lets say you are replying to an email and want to include an attachment. If I want the mail trail, then i have to copy-paste the email contents into the new email.

Windows phone doesn't support attaching anything other than photos directly to an email.

Last edited:

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Download any of those good file manager for WP8.1 and you will be able to share any type of file and as many as you like. I use aerize explorer and its great for sending multiple files through mail. just go to documents, check all the files you want to send, select share and choose the mail you want to use. It's has many other features too.

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Download any of those good file manager for WP8.1 and you will be able to share any type of file and as many as you like. I use aerize explorer and its great for sending multiple files through mail. just go to documents, check all the files you want to send, select share and choose the mail you want to use. It's has many other features too

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Please let me know if there is any way to attach a WORD document to my email using the yahoo client ( have added yahoo to "email+accounts"). Currently, when I tap the "attach" option, it takes me to the gallery from where I can only select pictures! Is there a way to select a MS office file?

Cheers

Download any of those good file manager for WP8.1 and you will be able to share any type of file and as many as you like. I use aerize explorer and its great for sending multiple files through mail. just go to documents, check all the files you want to send, select share and choose the mail you want to use. It's has many other features too

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

You cannot add a document when replying to an email. In fact you cannot edit a forwarded email at all except to add text. The way you are doing it is pretty much your only option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire