Spinning cogs on 8s...

J2Smusic

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
so i had a htc update... accepted and then got spinning cogs on my screen, for about 14 hours now. anybody else had this? i have tried a hard reset and it does not work, its like the phone isn't able to turn off. if i turn it off it just comes back on itself.

Oris

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Try to do hard reset and soft reset again and again.
Soft reset>Hold volume down button +lock button(hold for 10-15 second until it vibrate)
Hard reset again>Hold volume down button +lock button +camera button(hold for 10-15 second until it vibrate)

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Try the Lumia 920 fix. Take out your SIM and try again. Hope that works, because I am waiting on the same update here :D

pvn70

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
First take out your sim card

1. Soft reset>Hold volume down button +lock button(hold for 10-15 second until it vibrate)
2. wait for nokia logo and press Volume up>>Volume down>>Power button>>Volume down
3.if the cogs still appear after 5 mins, do the soft reset again at the Nokia logo screen. ( i did the soft reset about 5 times in a row and after 5-10 minutes it came back to life)

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
First take out your sim card

1. Soft reset>Hold volume down button +lock button(hold for 10-15 second until it vibrate)
2. wait for nokia logo and press Volume up>>Volume down>>Power button>>Volume down
3.if the cogs still appear after 5 mins, do the soft reset again at the Nokia logo screen. ( i did the soft reset about 5 times in a row and after 5-10 minutes it came back to life)

Absolutely won't work.
Nokia logo won't appear on HTC, don't You think ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett