05-09-2013, 03:15 PM #2
- 269 Posts
Ehm... My friend's got the 520. It's a cool device but lately she's got troubles with the Accelerometer... She has to restart her phone to make it work everytime it gets broken. That's my only complaint about 520 :).
But I think 8S looks better. It's up to you. The Nokia apps... We barely use them.
- 05-09-2013, 03:17 PM #3
Have you checked the bands to make sure you won't be stuck losing connectivity? Other than that, they are nearly identical Spec for Spec. The 8S is a touch lighter (~10 grams) and also has a bigger battery (1700 mAh vs. 520's 1450). The 520 does have 8GB built in but they both have MicroSD slots anyway.
I do not think it would be a downgrade. But it isn't really an upgrade.
- 05-09-2013, 05:37 PM #5
- 05-12-2013, 07:36 PM #11
if you're talking about memory, it's an upgrade...
if you're talking about screen, camera, glass panel, it's a downgrade..
just like Curtieson said.. it isn't really an upgrade after all
but i think the 620 or 720 can be considered as an upgrade for 8S...
620 got lower battery cap though.. so the battery on 620 is a downgrade for the 8S..
the other is pretty much the same except the 620 got 8gigs of storage
- 05-28-2013, 12:46 AM #12
- By WizeGuyDezignz in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 21Last Post: 11-30-2012, 05:07 PM
- By Jaymil in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 11-13-2012, 06:21 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
- By aewatsonsr77 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
- By mmaman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 95Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:52 AM