windows phone 8 screws up

robert craig1

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
the problem with my phone at first was at first the wp8 app on my pc would not let me add music some at a time on different days, for example. if i did so it would just sync libraries over and over again. so i tried moving music through windows explorer and for some reason most of the files would not even play. eventually i just synced songs i chose by selecting specific folders and in the end i have 3-4 copies of every song (500+ songs) this is very annoying and i would not recommend wp8 to anyone
any solutions would be appreciated

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
try updating said computer app via microsoft website.
the multiple copies seems to be a xbox music issue. i've never experienced it but i've heard it from others.
the best way to copy music right now would be through explorer. why would you want some stupid sync apps anyway? those are for noobs. real users use the file explorer on windows. that's a huge + for wp8 as well since iOS and Android don't have that level of integration with the world's best computer OS.

i suggest deleting all music off of your phone. unplug it. go to music app, make sure it's empty there.
then retransfer everything via explorer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa