Tmobile colors?

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
well, couldn't one just replace the speaker grill and back cover to convert to any color you want? it all comes down to how much oem housings will cost

i personally plan on installing the verizon wireless charging into my tmobile device

edit: oem iphone 5 housings are already for sale, so i don't think the wait time will be that long. they go for around $150, so i doubt our plastic housings without the apple tax will be much more than $50-60

Last edited:

l.chacon44

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Pink 8x

I was at t-mobile today and the rep said they are getting the blue when they release it on Wednesday and then at a later date going to have a T-Mobile Pink (magenta) one

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
honestly, if black becomes an exclusive color to verizon, i'm just going to skip this generation of wp8 devices and hold out with my dell venue pro until the stupidity subsides.

And some people say color of phone doesn't matter. I forget the thread but somebody was whining about exclusive colors and how it doesn't change a darn thing.

Well this post / thread is proof that color exclusivity DOES matter.

TheNerdlyKnight

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I was at t-mobile today and the rep said they are getting the blue when they release it on Wednesday and then at a later date going to have a T-Mobile Pink (magenta) one

HTC never announced that color and no offense to the rep but I think if it were true T-Mobile would have announced an exclusive color already. Later date or not it would be a pretty big deal to keep under wraps.

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
And some people say color of phone doesn't matter. I forget the thread but somebody was whining about exclusive colors and how it doesn't change a darn thing.

Well this post / thread is proof that color exclusivity DOES matter.

i sure wouldn't switch carriers based on a color, but i'd be inclined to skip a phone generation. the bright colors just look childish to me. i prefer a more professional look to my electronics

while i don't need fancy colors, black is a neutral color and should have been available to all carriers. i do like the gray lumia though. not that anyone is offering that color anyway...

i'm still on the fence about just buying this california blue and hoping verizon oem backplates become available to purchase. that way i'll get the wireless charging upgrade and the black color i want.

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
HTC never announced that color and no offense to the rep but I think if it were true T-Mobile would have announced an exclusive color already. Later date or not it would be a pretty big deal to keep under wraps.

yep... by the time they announce this people will have already forgotten about this generation of wp8 devices. the next gen quad core phones will probably be close to release

oolgac

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I WANT YELLOW SO SO SO SO BAD. It is by far my favorite color option.
I might cry if they don't have it.

But no seriously. Give me yellow.
I'm in the same boat, except for maybe the crying part lol. Does anyone know if Microsoft Stores will have the unlocked versions? If so, I might just buy a yellow one from them directly and use that

Pheno.menon

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I would be so down for an unlocked red 8x to use on Tmobile from the Microsoft Store..

When do those even go on sale?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

oolgac

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I would be so down for an unlocked red 8x to use on Tmobile from the Microsoft Store..

When do those even go on sale?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
So I was just talking to a MS store rep, and he was telling me that while they may carry unlocked devices in the future, they are going to be sticking to the carrier-branded/locked versions for the time being

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb