Graphite Black or California Blue

LiveTail

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm interested in the 8X, but I'm not sure which color to chose. Here in germany it is available in limelight yellow, graphite black and california blue. What do you all think? Which is nicer? My favorite is black, but blue is not a boring standard color and something different (well, depends on how much other guys think the same thing right? ;)

Thanks for your advice

Last edited:

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am torn between Blue & Yellow the yellow/green is very unique and a nice colour but am not sure if its a bit too much ? especially as i am approaching 30 lol

Black is too boring for me and Red just reminds me of football teams of which i am not a fan like Arsenal & Liverpool, Man U etc

I suggest you go for Blue :D

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually torn between all of the colors but Verizon may not get the yellow version. I've always gone with the color that stands out the least, but I'm tempted to break that streak with the 8X.

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone think it would be ok for a 28 year old straight bloke to have a lime/yellow phone lol

otherwise i'm going blue.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm 29, and I want that yellow pretty bad. But Vzw isn't getting it. So I guess blue or red. Kind of on fence about it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Carrier exclusive colors is kind of annoying. When black is exclusive you've hit a new level of stupid.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
If black is your favorite, get the black. You never know if you'll get tired of the novelty of having a blue/purple phone and wish you'd chosen your favorite version. Of course, I would recommend checking the colors out in person once they hit shelves.

TaliZora

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is getting black, blue, and an exclusive red color...

I really like the color of that blue but with that red being exclusive... I might have to see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm