Windows Phone 8X review topic.

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
That's the case of every review so far. I updated the post with a couple more reviews. Here are things all have in common.

1-Reception and call quality is amazing.
2-FFC wide angle is useful but the lack of quality disappoints.
3-Best looking device in a long time.
4-Amazing screen.
5-Windows Phone OS is holding the device back.

I think number 5 is just down to reviews being done by either IOS or Android users who are not used to WP I have been using WP from the start and would not switch back to either IOS or Android even if they do have more app's. I recently owned a Nexus 7 tablet with Jelly Bean the latest version of Android and despite their being a lot more apps most of it to be honest is cr*p I prefer quality over quantity.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Too bad we ha we to wait a while to get it. Verizon says before thanksgiving lol, thanks Verizon for that specific time frame, Vzw is crappy lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Too bad we ha we to wait a while to get it. Verizon says before thanksgiving lol, thanks Verizon for that specific time frame, Vzw is crappy lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Ha, you think that's bad, you should go read the threads for people complaining about AT&T. All they got was "November".

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
A camera exclusive review is a pretty cool idea. So sad that it was so short, the review could really benefit for some extra time.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
That's a very fanboish review, it was a little painful to read. That being said the 8X has to be good for something to act like that. Also nobody has tried the yellow one, weird.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
That's a very fanboish review, it was a little painful to read. That being said the 8X has to be good for something to act like that. Also nobody has tried the yellow one, weird.

I have no doubt the 8X is a very good phone. In fact I was on the fence about getting either the 8X or the Lumia 920, but opted for the 920. But ya, when Paul gets enamored with something, he turns into a major ******.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha, yeah I didn't say it was the most unbiased review. He does make some pretty ridiculous statements. But what I found interesting was that his unabashed love seems to come mainly from the design and feel of the phone. Seems like everyone agrees that the design is a strong point.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I think is the best looking phone since the N9. Looks like a Natural evolution of that design, I can't wait to see it in person.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo