8X at Phones4U for ?369 + ?10

benryder

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Just a little bit of info for you all about the 8X if you are in the UK.

I went to my local Phones4U this morning and intended to pick it up Sim Free. Their computer system wouldn't let them sell it as a Sim Free phone, however they would sell it as a PAYG phone.

The phone is ?369.95 however you have to buy it with a PAYG Sim with a minimum ?10. The phone is unlocked for any network.

Total cost ?379.95 which is still cheaper than Handtec/Expansys..etc.

My nearest store didn't have any in stock, but another semi-nearby had 1 of each colour.

Hope this helps!

Ben.

agolding

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Just a little bit of info for you all about the 8X if you are in the UK.

I went to my local Phones4U this morning and intended to pick it up Sim Free. Their computer system wouldn't let them sell it as a Sim Free phone, however they would sell it as a PAYG phone.

The phone is ?369.95 however you have to buy it with a PAYG Sim with a minimum ?10. The phone is unlocked for any network.

Total cost ?379.95 which is still cheaper than Handtec/Expansys..etc.

My nearest store didn't have any in stock, but another semi-nearby had 1 of each colour.

Hope this helps!

Ben.

Yeah I did the same, not sure when they have the yellow in but that will be sim free I imagine

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
It's not on their site. I went in a store yesterday in Letterkenny Ireland and they didn't have any WP8 phones or demo units.

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I went to their store in the Trafford centre Manchester on Saturday, they said they couldn't sell me one sim free or PAYG, got one from th O2 shop instead - same price

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett