Pictures/Videos taken with your 8X!

ajorourke

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Here are some I took just outside of work (I work near St.Pauls Cathedral in London)

WP_20121105_006.jpg is zoomed in, all others are with no zoom.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
This gets harder and harder for me to choose which of the 8x and 920 I like best.

Your pictures have me leaning towards the 8x minus the 3rd picture. I get a lot of pictures that come out like that and its really annoying. Would you mind taking a few more pictures in a similiar kind of lighting condition? (eclipse I guess you could call it)

ajorourke

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Eek, 'skydrive app is not available on this handset'.

Pics in skydrive, but can't link to them from the phone.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Great pictures everyone. For me, it's coming down to which phone feels better in the hand. The phones are so close in specs... Neither has a "gotta have it" feature, either.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I uploaded a couple HTC One X pics that I took with my wife's phone for comparisons sake. The daytime shot shows the sunlight hitting the building and the lighting looks nice and uniform, details are also very crisp. In the night shot, while not incredibly detailed the lighting looks pretty natural. Both were taken in Auto mode.

I see some problems with the 8X shots here. At night the lights on the street and even in the building are putting off some major glare...they look like beams. Even the day shots seem like they are glowing. Was the 8X using default settings?

The One X and 8X are supposed to have the same camera, so I am wondering what is going on here.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills