verizon HTC 8X

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you could use the Snipping Tool (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories), drag a cursor around the relevant information, and then save the file and attach it to a post.

Otherwise, you could just press the Print Screen (or PrtScn) key on your computer, which will grab the contents of your screen and put them in your clipboard. Then open Paint and paste and save the resulting image.

Alternatively, you could take a picture of your screen with your smartphone.

:)

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
So who's going to try and preorder one online tonight? I would but I have a corporate account so I have to call tomorrow when they open.

smontoya2

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Really thinking retail also. Do you know which colors will be available on release? Verizon is supposed have an exclusive red 8x.

Daniel0418

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Really the off Contract price is $649? That is surprisingly high given the specs. The Razr HD, Razr M, Galaxy S III, and Galaxy Nexus are all cheaper by $100 to $50. I am surprised that HTC/Verizon would price it higher than all their Android phones. Damn that sucks, because I don't want to lose unlimited data, but with tax I don't want to pay over $700 for a phone. :'(

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Really the off Contract price is $649? That is surprisingly high given the specs. The Razr HD, Razr M, Galaxy S III, and Galaxy Nexus are all cheaper by $100 to $50. I am surprised that HTC/Verizon would price it higher than all their Android phones. Damn that sucks, because I don't want to lose unlimited data, but with tax I don't want to pay over $700 for a phone. :'(

I don't think best buys prices are correct.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand. Many people have been saying you can preorder tonight and release is the 15th. But Verizon usually gives some type of announcement before a preorder starts.

I'm agreeing. It's hard because tripz says he works for VZW and that pre-order is tomorrow!

I'm hoping he posts back before midnight!

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm agreeing. It's hard because tripz says he works for VZW and that pre-order is tomorrow!

I'm hoping he posts back before midnight!

Tripz also only has 14 posts on this forum, most if not all from this thread. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. Honestabebread is the known verizon affiliate on here and he's been quiet. I have my doubts about tonight being the big dance.

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My local store here (we only have one, its a small town) told me the MS people would be at the store this Saturday doing their training, so lets hope that the 15th date holds true.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm debating whether to even preorder from Verizon... Because I don't want to risk paying the return fee if the ATIV Odyssey will be better than the 8X...

Please someone answer me if they can about this question. So I'm planning either to buy from Best Buy or Verizon.. And if I upgrade and activate the phone, and then after 5 minutes activate the phone on another line (on the same family plan), will I still be able to return it? I want to keep my unlimited data... So I plan to just put the SIM from my Galaxy Nexus into the 8X. Will it still be returnable? Thanks :D

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm debating whether to even preorder from Verizon... Because I don't want to risk paying the return fee if the ATIV Odyssey will be better than the 8X...

Please someone answer me if they can about this question. So I'm planning either to buy from Best Buy or Verizon.. And if I upgrade and activate the phone, and then after 5 minutes activate the phone on another line (on the same family plan), will I still be able to return it? I want to keep my unlimited data... So I plan to just put the SIM from my Galaxy Nexus into the 8X. Will it still be returnable? Thanks :D

Yes you can still return it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Tripz also only has 14 posts on this forum, most if not all from this thread. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. Honestabebread is the known verizon affiliate on here and he's been quiet. I have my doubts about tonight being the big dance.

He also sounds like he works for an authorized agent and not a corporate location (like myself)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If this dang phone doesn't hurry up I'm gonna have to snag a galaxy note 2. This is getting a bit silly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99