Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I was all set to buy the Lumia 920 tomorrow as I need a phone urgently. I'll admit, I am a big fan of HTC and now this news piece has got me wondering if I should just get the HTC 8x. Anyway, here's the news for you guys:

http://www.wpcentral.com/att-htc-8x-...e-november-9th
    Last edited by Duvi; 11-08-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I don't see anything on AT&T's website suggesting this is true. If it is, boy am I going to have a hard time tomorrow

Here's the same announcement here (wpcentral):
    HTC 8X becomes available November 9th at AT&T | Windows Phone Central

I am with you BotanicalStig. I am already having a hard time deciding.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    doesnt seem like att is offering the black version. i guess the rumors about black being verizon exclusive are true...

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Just talked to both of my stores, neither of them have any 8X's in their inventory. One said "they are supposed to be for sale tomorrow, but we don't have any yet, check tomorrow though because we may get the shipment in the morning." The other said "we don't know when that one is going on sale, but we just got the new nokias in and they will be available tomorrow."
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,296 Global Posts
    I went to the ATT store today just to see if they had a display model I could look at and the salesperson had no idea what the 8X even was. He thought it was a Droid phone. I looked at him and asked "Really???"
    He said he wasn't aware that ATT was selling a phone called that. He tried to steer me to the 920. I asked him what the price of the 920 was and he wasn't sure. He JUST tried to get me to buy it and he DOESN'T know how much it costs??? WOW! At that point I knew it was time to leave.

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Can't really expect more from 3% market share OS. just because we're clued in doesn't mean people directly involved would be.