Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Just spoke with THREE VZW reps, and they all told me the following pieces of information (please, don't shoot the messenger!):

1) 8X will be $599 full retail

2) Shipping times: if you PRE-ORDER TONIGHT, the BLUE AND BLACK 8X will arrive to you by 11/13, and the RED 8X will arrive by 11/21

3) Accessories (cases, S/P's) SHOULD be available at checkout tomorrow morning

Just thought I'd share this info with all of you who are pre-ordering tonight...

Global Posts
    1,037 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Just spoke with THREE VZW reps, and they all told me the following pieces of information (please, don't shoot the messenger!):

1) 8X will be $599 full retail

2) Shipping times: if you PRE-ORDER TONIGHT, the BLUE AND BLACK 8X will arrive to you by 11/13, and the RED 8X will arrive by 11/21

3) Accessories (cases, S/P's) SHOULD be available at checkout tomorrow morning

Just thought I'd share this info with all of you who are pre-ordering tonight...
    If the 13th is true for the blue one you are my new bestfriend.

What about wireless charging pads? Any price info?

Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    I am gonna order the blue one then go to att and buy a lumia charging pad hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rep told me 550 for off contract

Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    I'm kind of thinking the same thing

Global Posts
    692 Global Posts
    They say anything about the 822? The rep I called didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

The Verge is reporting $549 off contract. Also, red shipping later is lame. It's the one I want, neither black nor purpleblue interest me.

Crap, was going to get red but Im not waiting any longer, I'll go with black!