Who's getting the ATT 8X?

paulbram

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing any love for the ATT 8X! Am I the only one hoping to find one in my local store tomorrow?

It's quite odd actually, there's hardly a mention of the 8X on ATT's website but plenty of info on the Lumia 920, including preorders.

I'm hoping to walk in tomorrow morning and upgrade my wife's phone to a blue 8X and for me, possibly a 8X or maybe a Red 920. Personally, I think I like the 8X better but not sure I want to go another two years with twin phones in our house! :) Currently, we are both still sporting the original Samsung Focus!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing any love for the ATT 8X! Am I the only one hoping to find one in my local store tomorrow?

It's quite odd actually, there's hardly a mention of the 8X on ATT's website but plenty of info on the Lumia 920, including preorders.

I'm hoping to walk in tomorrow morning and upgrade my wife's phone to a blue 8X and for me, possibly a 8X or maybe a Red 920. Personally, I think I like the 8X better but not sure I want to go another two years with twin phones in our house! :) Currently, we are both still sporting the original Samsung Focus!

It's a damn shame that more people aren't liking the 8x. Maybe due to it's pricing compared to the lumia 920. Poor HTC. They just can't win. OR maybe people aren't going to buy into the 920 because it's big. Power users see a different side than the average everyday user. I'm thinking about buying this for my mom when it releases on verizon.

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I WAS going to get the 8x with Att but they never released it. They had empty spots in the stores where it should've been! I got the 920 and it is awesome!! =)

IamJonso

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Went to buy the 8x, but the 2 AT&T stores in my neighborhood didn't have any in stock. I like the HTC 8x overall look and feel, more than the Lumia 920, which is also a great phone, but just not my style.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
the rep at the att store i was in said that there are supply issues ith the 8X and they have no ETA on when they will get them. Sounds like the One X release...HTC is a complete sales channel failure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos