Windows Phone 8 owners, post your start screen!

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I am loving a yellow case with the yellow tile color. I need to find a better yellow case however. This one does not lay flat at each end of the phone.
But this is how my lock screen and start screen look now rockin' yellow.....

The Microsoft Store has the Incipio Feather in yellow. I have in grey and it's a great case. I may get one in yellow for my black 8X ;)

FnMag

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Why can't I download the images while in board express?? I'm not dumb, I promise.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Fuzzeke

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Lots of interesting choice's and taste around :) anyway, here is mine:
mainscreenh.jpg

Still playing around with it but loving the "header" kind of thing in the 2 pink/purple tiles.. keeps things separated somehow :)

Brandonnathaniel

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you have your email tiles set to different accounts or is there an option to set them to different folders?

I have 3 email accounts. my work email, my personal email (play) and one other old Gmail address (smaller icon underneath) that I hardly use (mainly junk/ etc). I don't believe you can pin an email folder to start..

Brandonnathaniel

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I change it so much, I actually went back to the orange earlier today and ditched the xbox tiles. This time I used the darker orange...Now to find more wallpapers...man I get bored sometimes.

BTW that steel looks nice. And that is a long start screen lol.

I just changed mine again to Olive with dark background. I like using the Light theme, but i have a feeling it drains the battery faster than the Dark.

wp_ss_20130227_0015.jpg

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Lots of interesting choice's and taste around :) anyway, here is mine:
View attachment 29537

Still playing around with it but loving the "header" kind of thing in the 2 pink/purple tiles.. keeps things separated somehow :)

I liked the headers at first on my Start Screen, but I later realized that it greatly reduces/limits customization imo. And if you want to change the order of the sections, it takes you FOREVER if you have a lot of them with a lot of tiles under each. I just had more fun without them. Just my $.02.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)