Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Global Posts
    1,037 Global Posts
    I checked my order status at 10:15AM and it said shipping 11/13. I just checked again and it says shipping is not available at this time.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherdude24 View Post
    I checked my order status at 10:15AM and it said shipping 11/13. I just checked again and it says shipping is not available at this time.

Yes Mine has changed several times too

Maybe it's location specific? If people post what state they're getting shipped to and when they were told they'd get it maybe we'll see a pattern.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    South Florida here, was told mine is shipping out today and I will receive it tomorrow

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Hello all,

Is the HTC 8X going to be available in store tomorrow morning? I called a Verizon store in Hoboken, NJ and they said that the phone would be in store on the 15th.

Has anyone heard any different for verizon stores in the Manahttan area? I sold my iphone and have been walking around with a palm pre lol.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I was told different things so I dont know. I was first told it was shipping today. And I am in Colorado

Me: Hi I preordered an HTC 8x, I was wondering when I can expect verizon to ship it?
    XXXX: Tomorrow.
    Me: Thanks, do you know when it's available in stores?
    XXXX: To the best of my knowledge, Thursday, since they try to have pre-ordered devices arrive the day it comes out in stores.
    I'm in NJ and I expect it to ship on the 13th and arrive on the 15th
    Last edited by SwearWord; 11-12-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Global Posts
    1,037 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwearWord View Post
    How did you get to the chat?

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Anyone notice the colors on vzw's site for the 8x look darker? Is this just the photos that are posted or do you think the vzw versions might have different shades?

I actually prefer the way they look on the site vs. what we've seen in review videos.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Im also in NJ...

Now being told ALL phones ship tomorrow, regardless of where people ordered from!

I know it's just a phone, and we can ALL wait, but again, the PRINCIPLE. How can some agents say today and some say tomorrow?

*****UPDATE
    AGENT: It will ship today, but it will arrive tomorrow. It takes two days.
    Andrew: Wait...
    Andrew: so it IS or ISN'T shipping today?
    AGENT: It is shipping today, arriving tomorrow.

It blows me away...
    Last edited by Agpe17; 11-12-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Tried calling a retail store to check when they'd have them in stock due to my preorder being backordered until the 27th, and they had no idea when the phones would be in stock. Said they "think" the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Im also in NJ...

Now being told ALL phones ship tomorrow, regardless of where people ordered from!

I know it's just a phone, and we can ALL wait, but again, the PRINCIPLE. How can some agents say today and some say tomorrow?

*****UPDATE
    AGENT: It will ship today, but it will arrive tomorrow. It takes two days.
    Andrew: Wait...
    Andrew: so it IS or ISN'T shipping today?
    AGENT: It is shipping today, arriving tomorrow.

It blows me away...
    He first says it will ship today and take two days. Then he says it will arrive tomorrow. Today + 2 days is not tomorrow. This is crazy.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    He first says it will ship today and take two days. Then he says it will arrive tomorrow. Today + 2 days is not tomorrow. This is crazy.
    I think he meant TODAY AND TOMORROW, 2 full days. Maybe it won't arrive until tomorrow night is what he's hinting at?

Andrew: ARRIVING tomorrow -- just verifying! (I must've said this 10 times!)

AGENT: I am just telling you what I am seeing. I can not promise anything once it's in the shipping process. Anything can happen. Please do not get your hopes up and things do not work out the way you plan. I am simply providing you with the information I see. It should arrive tomorrow Andrew.

---the saga continues!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hey guys, how are you seeing that your preorder is back-ordered? When I check my order status, all it says is "We have received your order and it is in process.". Should I still expect it to ship bt the 13th or is that all out the window now?

I think he meant TODAY AND TOMORROW, 2 full days. Maybe it won't arrive until tomorrow night is what he's hinting at?

Andrew: ARRIVING tomorrow -- just verifying! (I must've said this 10 times!)

AGENT: I am just telling you what I am seeing. I can not promise anything once it's in the shipping process. Anything can happen. Please do not get your hopes up and things do not work out the way you plan. I am simply providing you with the information I see. It should arrive tomorrow Andrew.

---the saga continues!
    Yeah I guess we'll know by tomorrow. I just want it out of Verizon's hands and into fedex's

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post
    Tried calling a retail store to check when they'd have them in stock due to my preorder being backordered until the 27th, and they had no idea when the phones would be in stock. Said they "think" the 18th.
    How do you know that your preorder is back-ordered? When I check my order status, all it says is "We have received your order and it is in process."

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ut_jd View Post
    How do you know that your preorder is back-ordered? When I check my order status, all it says is "We have received your order and it is in process."
    That's what mine says. I called customer service because other people were reporting that their status online had a suggested shipping date, yet mine still said, "Not available at this time."

That's when I was told my order is backordered until the 27th, despite ordering very shortly after the link went live.

Not everyone's status says Ship By 13th, some are delayed. Might have something to do with color/location.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    let me f-ing clarify this for everyone in this thread:

the phones will ALL ship out TOMORROW (11/13) and be delivered in 2 business days (11/15)--launch date.

the reps you're all talking to are outsourced customer service reps who dont even work for vzw, which is why you're getting all the misinformation.

edit: this is for the black/blue versions. red ones will ship by 11/21

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kpxstar9 View Post
    let me f-ing clarify this for everyone in this thread:

the phones will ALL ship out TOMORROW (11/13) and be delivered in 2 business days (11/15)--launch date.

the reps you're all talking to are outsourced customer service reps who dont even work for vzw, which is why you're getting all the misinformation.

edit: this is for the black/blue versions. red ones will ship by 11/21
    KPX, relax man. Obviously, it's not ABOUT the phone...it's about Verizon having such unknowledgeble, misinformed reps who can mislead customers. What if this was a gift for someone's birthday, which HAPPENED to be on Wednesday? And people are told it will arrive that day, but it doesn't. It's wrong. Reps should all be on the same page, end of story.

Not trying to irritate other people, but it's clearly an issue when MULTIPLE people complain about it. So we're just trying to sort out who got told what dates, and when. That's the purpose of a forum, isn't it?
    ut_jd likes this.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post
    That's what mine says. I called customer service because other people were reporting that their status online had a suggested shipping date, yet mine still said, "Not available at this time."

That's when I was told my order is backordered until the 27th, despite ordering very shortly after the link went live.
    Mine still has an expected ship date of the 13th, but I didn't order until last night. Hopefully someone like you who ordered right after it was posted will not be getting it after someone who just ordered yesterday like me.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    KPX, relax man. Obviously, it's not ABOUT the phone...it's about Verizon having such unknowledgeble, misinformed reps who can mislead customers. What if this was a gift for someone's birthday, which HAPPENED to be on Wednesday? And people are told it will arrive that day, but it doesn't. It's wrong. Reps should all be on the same page, end of story.

Not trying to irritate other people, but it's clearly an issue when MULTIPLE people complain about it. So we're just trying to sort out who got told what dates, and when. That's the purpose of a forum, isn't it?
    oh, but it is about the phone. people are whipping themselves up into a frenzy over a 1-2 day period.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts

multiple people...like the multiple (vocal minority) of people having "issues" with their phones?

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Mine still has an expected ship date of the 13th, but I didn't order until last night. Hopefully someone like you who ordered right after it was posted will not be getting it after someone who just ordered yesterday like me.
    ya, that would suck for me... but I am not gonna let myself get angry about it. I hope yours ships out today!

I have been emailing someone in Verizon's executive customer care department (IE, they can get ish done if needed) about a problem with my account. I mentioned my order problem to see if she can do anything on her end. I sent that email about an hour ago. We'll see what she is able to pull off.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    for the sake of this thread, i actually be at work in an hour and ill check on the shipping dates and timeframes that we're all looking at and ill update this when i get there.

like i said, the majority of the misinformation comes from the online customer service reps who arent actually employed by vzw. they're some 3rd party employee that usually does more harm than good. and i say this b/c ive been dealing with their garbage for the past 6 years that ive worked for corp vzw >_>
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast